Peer Hustle is the perfect alternative to Task Rabbit.
Hybrid platform taking the best of remote and local platforms
- Hire freelancers or receive job proposals in your local area based on skill set
- Only compete with freelancers in your local area, not the entire world
- Ability to work remotely or in-person
Mobile and Real-time Communication
- Work and/or hire remotely or in-person with other local freelancers
- In-app messaging, phone calls and video chat for real-time communication
- Hyper-local, similar to location based apps like Tinder, a freelancer’s location is based on their current phone’s location, not a physical address
Focused on User Experience
- Real people and real names, not businesses or brick and mortars
- Every freelancer’s price is publicly displayed to save the hassle of contacting numerous providers to receive price quotes
- Similar to Uber, integrated payments, no need to handle payment processing outside the app
- Timed deadlines for accepting and completing jobs
- Jobs don’t start until escrow account is funded and payment only made when job meets client’s satisfaction
- Every job done gets reviewed, no need to ask client for a review
- Every review is a paying customer
- Social media integration – Built in functionality to promote to your social media channels
Why Peer Hustle?
Peer Hustle is a local on-demand peer-to-peer freelancer marketplace that connects regular people looking to quickly hire people for special skill-sets, with other regular people specialized in those skill-sets.
A great example is a freelance photographer that has a photo shoot for a local boutique store’s catalogue. Being a freelancer, typically means not having a full-time staff. This means most freelance photographers staff their businesses with other freelancers, on-call. Finding and hiring these freelancers on short notice is a hassle. Peer Hustle’s mobile app simplifies this process, by helping a freelancer manage the entire process within one single application. In Peer Hustle, the freelancer photographer within minutes could search and hire additional photographers, videographers, models, actors, make-up artists, stylists, and even post-production photo and video editors. All local, with real reviews.
Businesses are already posting more than 3 million freelance jobs and conducting 100 million searches annually on online freelancer platforms. Yet, nothing innovative has been done for mobile, which is the future. Peer Hustle will make hiring local freelancers near-instant, and provide a disruptive platform for aspiring freelancers to run a full-fledged freelancing business on their phone.
Don’t wait any longer, sign up for Peer Hustle today.